The goal of alliantgroup is to ensure that businesses and their CPA firms are aware of and take full advatage of the many federal and state government-sponsored tax credits, incentives, and deductions that will help them reduce their current and future tax liabilities.
To help achieve this goal, alliantgroup regularly:
- Sponsors and participates in accounting and other industry shows nationwide
- Conducts CPE seminars and workshops for CPA firms, association members, and individual companies
- Conducts webinars on specific tax topics or legislative updates
A few of the topics we regularly address in CPE seminars are:
- The research & development (R&D) tax credit
- Export incentives, such as the IC-DISC
- Sales and use tax management
For more information about CPE seminars or to request a seminar for your firm or association, click HERE.