Free Webinar for Building Automation and Control Systems Companies
THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2016
12:00 – 12:45 PM CDT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, Presidents and CFOs
Due to new industry trends and changing regulations, building automation and control systems companies are now among the premiere candidates for government-sponsored incentives.
If your business works to integrate building automation control systems, there is an excellent chance that you qualify for valuable incentives or are in line to receive a substantially higher financial result this year, especially if you are engaging in the following types of activities:
- Development of schematic drawings for the integration of system components
- PLC programming
- Design of electrical wiring and layout for installation of control systems
- Design coordination and value engineering in plan-spec and design-assist projects
- Design input through RFIs, ASIs and change orders
- Sequencing of system operations and programming of control systems
- And many more!
Join us to learn why building automation and control systems companies should be taking a second look at lucrative incentive programs, and how this opportunity could increase your bottom line and grow your business.
Brian Aumueller is a Managing Director in alliantgroup’s New York office with more than 20 years of experience providing consulting services to CPAs and their clients. Brian specializes in federal and state tax credits and incentives, managing CPA firm relationships, and helping CPA firms identify qualified clients.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]