Your everyday projects may entitle you to major savings!
TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017
12:00 – 12:30 PM CST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, presidents and CFOs of audio visual companies.
Due to the nature of their work, audio visual companies are among the best candidates for a major federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
If you perform any of the following activities or offer any of the following products, then this is a must attend webinar:
- Developing custom control and automation solutions including design engineering, mechanical fabrication, and hardware/software integration
- Developing schematic drawings
- Designing alternative implementation solutions
- Integrating smart devices into network applications
- Coordinating event production technologies for conferences, concerts and other live venues
- Developing unified communications and/or communications infrastructures
- Integrating infrastructure networks into new or improved designs
- And many more
Sign up for our free webinar today to learn more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]