Your everyday projects may entitle you to major savings!
TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017
12:00 – 12:30 PM CST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, presidents and CFOs of building automation companies.
Due to the nature of their work, building automation companies are among the best candidates for a major federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
If you perform any of the following activities or offer any of the following products, then this is a must attend webinar:
- Development of schematic drawings for integration of system components
- Design of electrical wiring and layout for installation of control system
- Design coordination and value engineering in plan-spec and design-assist projects
- Design input through RFIs, ASIs and change orders
- Sequencing of system operations
- Programming of control systems
- Testing of system to meet site requirements including false loading, air balance and acoustics
- And many more
Sign up for our free webinar today to learn more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]