Your everyday projects may entitle you to major savings!
TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017
12:00 – 12:30 PM CST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, presidents and CFOs of industrial controls and automation companies.
Due to the nature of their work, industrial controls and automation companies are among the best candidates for a major federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
If you perform any of the following activities or offer any of the following products, then this is a must attend webinar:
- Performing interdisciplinary engineering, such as control design and mechatronics
- Devising automation solutions for various applications
- Developing schematic and design drawings
- Simplifying control sequences and improving efficiency
- Programming various control systems such as PLCs, HMIs and industrial PCs
- Controlling field and factory operations remotely
- Streamlining and analyzing data acquisition
- Designing custom automation machinery and robotics
- And many more
Sign up for our free webinar today to learn more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]