Your everyday projects may entitle you to major savings!
TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017
12:00 – 12:30 PM CST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, presidents and CFOs of security systems companies.
Due to the nature of their work, security systems companies are among the best candidates for a major federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
If you perform any of the following activities or offer any of the following products, then this is a must attend webinar:
- Providing product and security system solutions, including design engineering, mechanical fabrication, hardware and software integration
- Integrating smart devices into network applications and overall security system solutions
- Performing system level tests and evaluations
- Programming and configuration of security systems and devices
- Developing conceptual designs, schematic designs, and construction drawings
- Integrating various infrastructure components into new or improved designs
- And many more
Sign up for our free webinar today to learn more!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]