Join former United States Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns and the alliantgroup team for a free webinar to discuss how livestock producers and processors are claiming valuable tax credits for their day-to-day work. There are hundreds of ways for the entire agriculture sector—from poultry hatcheries to hog farms—to qualify.
A few qualifying activities include:
- Experimentation with new feeds or feeding techniques
- Improvements or alterations in vaccination or probiotic protocols
- Improvements to processing lines to optimize yield
- Bacterial sanitation control or any improvements made to prevent the spread of disease
- Improvements in marinade injections
In recent years, there have been significant legislative and regulatory changes to this credit, and your company may be in line for significant savings due to these recent modifications! Register now!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
General Managers, CEOs, presidents, shareholders, partners and CFOs of U.S. farms, ranches, hatcheries, and other agribusinesses that perform work in the United States.
Tuesday, October 24th 2017 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]
Complete the form below to register.Go to Top