WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, presidents or partners of technology, software, IT, communications and cybersecurity companies
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 from 12:00 – 12:30 PM CT
With the passage of tax reform and filing deadlines quickly approaching, taxes are already on the minds of technology executives – and for those looking to reduce their tax burden, there remains a number of government incentives available to tech companies.
Our government offers a lucrative tax incentive to reward innovative technology firms for keeping technical jobs here in the US. If your business performs any of the following, your company likely qualifies:
- Innovating software defined networks
- Development of software for cloud integration – use of multiple cloud platforms
- Testing new software prototypes
- Designing applications and securing data on the cloud
- Iterative testing and validation of electronic commerce systems
- Development/implementation of OpenFlow networks
- Design, development or engineering of software and/or hardware platforms
- Prototyping mobile commerce platforms
- Development of digital relationship management software
- Integration with extant systems
Please join alliantgroup Managing Director Tracy Lustyan for a complimentary webinar as she covers this valuable tax incentive and why it offers the best ROI imaginable for technology, software, IT, communications and cybersecurity companies. For what amount to their daily projects, these companies can receive substantial tax benefits.
Register now to see how this incentive can bring immense value back to your business!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.