WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, presidents or partners of technology, software, IT, communications and cybersecurity companies
As a result of new tax reform bill, IT, cybersecurity, technology and software firms are among the major beneficiaries of a substantial tax-saving opportunity. The new law has strengthened and expanded access to a valuable government-sponsored tax incentive – and due to their everyday projects, technology-based companies stand to profit from these pro-taxpayer changes.
On March 29th, former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security and alliantgroup Chairman of Cybersecurity and Technology Tom Ridge will be co-hosting a webinar with alliantgroup Managing Director Tracy Lustyan on the new incentive opportunities for tech-based firms. During the presentation, Ridge and Lustyan will cover how the tax reform bill will expand access to a major incentive and why technology-based firms are in the best position to benefit from these modifications.
If your company performs any of the following activities, there is an excellent chance you qualify for this opportunity:
- Innovating software defined networks
- Development of software for cloud integration – use of multiple cloud platforms
- Testing new software prototypes
- Designing applications and securing data on the cloud
- Iterative testing and validation of electronic commerce systems
- Development/implementation of OpenFlow networks
- Design, development or engineering of software and/or hardware platforms
- Prototyping mobile commerce platforms
- Development of digital relationship management software
- Integration with extant systems
Attend this webinar to see if your company is in line for additional tax savings!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
During a long and distinguished career that has spanned the public and private sectors, Former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Former Governor of Pennsylvania Tom Ridge has established himself as an authority on a range of policy issues including cybersecurity, technology, education and economic development.
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.