WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, presidents or partners of custom manufacturing companies in the U.S.
Thursday, June 7th, 2018 12:00 – 12:30 pm CT
How healthy is your bottom line? Did you know that there are government incentives available to your industry that can help reinvest capital back into your business?
Trusted industry partner, alliantgroup, is hosting a special webinar to educate contract manufacturing companies on specific government incentives that could be utilized to help foster growth and increase their bottom line.
During this webinar, alliantgroup Director Greg Knarr will focus on what contract manufacturers are doing to stay ahead of the competition and how their everyday activities and investments could directly translate into cash back incentives.
If your company performed any of the following activities, chances are high that you are entitled to valuable incentives:
- Innovative product development using computer aided design tools
- Development of second generation or improved products
- Tooling and equipment fixture design and development
- Developing unique computer numerical control programs
- Designing innovative programmable logic controllers
- Designing innovative manufacturing equipment design
- Prototyping and three-dimensional solid modeling
- Designing innovative cellular manufacturing processes
Be sure to attend this webinar to learn how to maximize the value of your company’s efforts!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Greg Knarr joined alliantgroup in 2010 as a Director based out of Indianapolis and represents much of the company’s Midwest territory and has helped companies in that region claim over $129M in credits. With over 13 years of experience in government incentives, Greg specializes in contract manufacturing, automation and food processing and plays a vital role in alliantgroup’s mission to strengthen U.S. businesses.
Have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to register.