WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, Presidents, Partners or other decision-makers for software and technology companies
Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
For software and technology firms that are looking to invest in new products or service lines, now is the time to review the valuable government incentives that exist for the express benefit of their industry. Due to numerous legislative and regulatory changes over the years – including those recently implemented this tax season as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 – software and technology companies are now able to claim and are receiving higher tax savings from a valuable federal incentive.
Please join us for a complimentary webinar as alliantgroup Managing Director Tracy Lustyan covers this incentive and how it is opening up reinvestment opportunities for software and technology firms. For what amounts to their everyday projects, software and technology companies are seeing substantial value added back to their businesses, allowing these companies to hire new employees and invest in new product launches.
If your company performs any of the following activities, there is an excellent chance you qualify for this opportunity:
- Innovating software defined networks
- Development of software for cloud integration – use of multiple cloud platforms
- Testing new software prototypes
- Designing applications and securing data on the cloud
- Iterative testing and validation of electronic commerce systems
- Development/implementation of OpenFlow networks
- Design, development or engineering of software and/or hardware platforms
- Prototyping mobile commerce platforms
- Development of digital relationship management software
- Integration with extant systems
Attend this webinar to see if your company could qualify for additional tax savings!
About the Presenter:
Tracy Lustyan is the Managing Director for the Great Lakes Region and is based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. Her focus is on clients in the Midwest, primarily in Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota and Iowa. Tracy has a vast knowledge of government-sponsored incentive programs that are designed for the benefit of U.S. businesses, including her work with the R&D Tax Credit, IC-DISC, DPD and hiring incentives.
Have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to register.