WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
General Managers, CEOs, Presidents, Shareholders, Partners and CFOs of Agribusinesses.
Tuesday, April 30th 2019 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
If your company has taken steps to improve any aspect of its agricultural production methods, be it steps to increase yield or to enhance the efficiency of its farming or factory-based processes, you likely qualify for a substantial government-sponsored tax incentive.
To learn more about this excellent opportunity to add value to your business, please join us for a complimentary webinar as alliantgroup Executive Vice President Sonny Grover, alliantgroup Chairman of Agriculture and former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns and alliantgroup Agriculture Practice Lead Jeremy Troutman discuss this valuable government incentive opportunity that exists for the benefit of U.S. agribusinesses.
If your company performs any of the following, you are more than likely sitting on a substantial tax benefit:
- Hybridization or development of new strains of crops, plants or livestock
- Experimentation with new or different fertilizers
- Development/implementation of new ways to protect crops from disease
- Development of new irrigation systems
- Evaluation and implementation of new techniques to increase yields
- Development of new disease resistant crops or livestock
- Improvements in harvesting equipment, techniques or cycle times
- Experimentation with new feeds or feeding techniques for livestock
- Development of new gene transfer technologies
- Implementation of biosecurity practices: facility cleaning and disinfection
- Many other activities related to the enhancement of agricultural production processes
Register now to learn how this incentive can greatly reduce your tax liability!
About the Presenters:
Mike Johanns was the U.S. Secretary of Agriculture from 2005-2007 as well as the Governor of Nebraska from 1999-2005 and the state’s U.S. Senator from 2009-2015. As alliantgroup’s Chairman of Agriculture, Johanns brings more than 30 years of experience at virtually every level of government and a strong background in both agriculture and economic development. As the Secretary of Agriculture, he managed 18 different agencies, opened or expanded access to 40 international markets and was responsible for multiple agricultural breakthroughs as a negotiator for the Doha Development Round.
Sonny Grover is alliantgroup’s Executive Vice President and a CPA with more than 30 years of experience. Sonny has led the alliantgroup team to help thousands of businesses claim more than $7 billion in tax incentives. Sonny specializes in the agriculture sector and through his assistance, numerous co-ops and other agribusinesses have received millions of dollars back in federal and state credits.
Jeremy Troutman is alliantgroup’s Agricultural Practice Leader and an Associate Director. Jeremy leads a team of agricultural experts and has completed hundreds of agricultural case studies involving farming, food processing and livestock production. To date, Jeremy and his team have found an estimated $200 million in federal and state R&D tax credits.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.