WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, Presidents, Partners or Other Decision-Makers for Value-Added Resellers and Distributors
Tuesday, May 7th 2019 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
Now more than ever, businesses are relying on automation to maximize efficiencies and streamline their everyday production processes. Due to their efforts in helping companies implement and enhance these processes, distributors and value-added resellers can benefit from a valuable government incentive.
Please join our alliantgroup experts for a complimentary presentation to learn how distributors and value-added resellers that are providing custom, turn-key solutions can qualify for substantial tax savings through this value-inducing incentive.
Unless you’re only selling products directly off-the-shelf, you are more than likely entitled to this substantial tax-saving opportunity. If your company completes any of the below activities (and many other qualifying projects) you could be entitled to immense savings:
- Evaluating and providing clients with custom solutions that meet project specifications.
- Performing site evaluations and technology audits to determine client needs and scalability.
- Collecting and analyzing data to anticipate challenges and identify solutions.
- Modernizing legacy applications and assimilating older devices with new or improved products and technologies.
- Programming industrial control systems and various instrumentation, such as SCADA, PLC, embedded sensors, robotics, and pneumatic devices.
- Installing, optimizing, and maintaining equipment through performance engineering and systems integration.
- Developing and providing management software for in-house tracking, ordering, and supply chain management.
Register now to learn more about this excellent opportunity to add value to your business!
About the Presenter:
Brian Aumueller is a Managing Director in alliantgroup’s New York office with more than 20 years of experience providing consulting services to CPAs and their clients. Brian specializes in federal and state tax credits and incentives, managing CPA firm relationships, and helping CPA firms identify qualified clients.
Brian is a national practice leader with alliantgroup’s software, architecture and engineering, and contractor practices and has worked with hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses in the area of Research & Development Tax Credits. He was the former COO at a regional consulting firm and was responsible for the strategic direction of the firm and setting business strategy for its clients.
Have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to register.