WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, Presidents, business owners and other C-level decision makers for companies involved in process equipment manufacturing and engineering
Thursday, May 9th 2019 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
If your company is involved in the development of automated process solutions, or if it engages in the design, development or fabrication of process optimization equipment, your business can benefit from an extremely lucrative government incentive based on these daily activities.
Please join our alliantgroup experts for a complimentary presentation to learn how companies like yours in the modular engineering, procurement and construction industry for processing equipment can qualify for valuable tax savings.
From clean-in-place (CIP) systems, to custom, turn-key processing skids, the application of process equipment spans across industries. Companies that complete any of the below activities (and many other projects) could be entitled to significant savings:
- System or product design, including dimension and structural determinations, cladding types, materials science analysis and selection, and more
- Specifications review and concept development
- Custom fabrication to meet code and/or client specifications
- Designing and building test equipment and facilities to meet product requirements and performance standards
- Developing cognitive computing programs and physical cyber systems to improve efficiency of productivity
Register now to learn more about this excellent opportunity to add value to your business!
About the Presenter:
Neil Shah is a Technical Director at alliantgroup, specializing in the architecture & engineering, construction/contracting and manufacturing industries. An engineer by trade, he has worked for a prestigious architecture & engineering firm, as well as Fortune 500 software and technology company. In his role at alliantgroup, Neil has worked with hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses and has helped claim over $250 million in credits and incentives.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]
Complete the form below to register.