WHO SHOULD WATCH:
CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and Financial Decision Makers
If your business is helping to develop or improve security and safety tools, whether its alarm systems or industrial sprinkler setups, your company more than likely is entitled to substantial tax savings for the innovations you’ve harnessed to keep people safe!
Join alliantgroup’s Alexander Kirillov for a complimentary webinar to learn how the work your company does every single day can translate into tax savings that could open the door for your business to take your work to the next level.
If your business is involved with any one of the below activities, you likely are entitled to this lucrative incentive:
- Programming and configuration of security systems and devices within the overall systems
- Development of new/ improved sprinkler system designs or calculations
- Retrofitting outdated facilities to meet existing codes
- Developing conceptual design, schematic design, and construction drawings for integration, installation and configuration of security components
- Integrating smart devices into network applications
- CAD development of detailed design drawings of fire protection systems
- Performing system level tests and evaluations to ensure solutions achieve performance and functionality requirements
During the webinar, alliantgroup Director Alexander Kirillov will also review how security and life safety integrators, value-added resellers and distributors have been able to take advantage of this great benefit, and how recent legislative changes have made it so now is the time to claim the incentive.
If you own, operate or manage a company in any of these fields—you need to attend for this presentation!
About the Presenter:
Alexander Kirillov is a Technical Director at alliantgroup, specializing in the software & technology, government contracting and architecture & engineering industries. Over the past six years, he has worked with over 500 U.S. businesses to help them identify valuable government incentives. In his role at alliantgroup, Alexander has helped small and medium-sized businesses claim over $300 million in credits and incentives.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com