That’s why we’re offering two students separate $5,000 scholarships for the fall semester of 2019 to further their educational aspirations. The program, first announced by alliantgroup CEO Dhaval Jadav, falls in line with broader company initiatives with respect to supporting STEM-based industries.
“At our firm, we have devoted our lives to helping small and medium businesses claim the government incentives that they are fully entitled to,” said Dhaval Jadav. “A large portion of our clients skew toward STEM-related industries, and I cannot tell you how often I have heard these companies mention their struggles in finding the next generation of American STEM workers.”
“For various reasons, it’s been harder to find STEM workers here in the U.S., with students pursuing other career fields. While our firm supports STEM-based businesses by providing them the extra dollars needed to attract the best technical employees, there is an undeniable shortage of U.S. STEM talent,” said Dhaval Jadav. “By introducing this scholarship program today, it is my hope that we are at least doing a small part in improving the supply side of the equation by helping to get young people interested in math and science once more.”
- This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the Greater Houston Area with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Eligible students must be enrolled in a two to five year institution by Fall 2019
- Eligible students must plan to pursue a degree in a STEM field
- Previous alliantgroup STEM scholarship winners are not eligible
- Previous applicants must re-apply