Have You Faced
Almost every business in HAWAII was affected by COVID mandates that forced them to alter business operations. Due to these mandates, many of them qualified to claim significant cash refunds.
Your business might qualify for ERC credits if you’ve faced the following impacts:
- Full or partial government-mandated shutdowns;
- Supply chain issues;
- Decrease in working hours to sanitize facilities;
- Capacity limitations;
- Shift in hours of operation; and
- Decrease in revenue.
NEED HELP WITH EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT?
Fill out the form to receive more information
Making the best of Employee Retention Credit
The pandemic has profoundly disrupted the day-to-day commercial activity and distribution of goods and services across the entire country. These disruptions make many businesses eligible to benefit from the revamped Employee Retention Credit (ERC) in 2021. Moreover, the Consolidated Appropriations Act allows businesses to claim the ERC alongside PPP.
Real Client Examples
The following are examples from a range of industries:
Annual Revenue: $17.4 Million
No of Employees: 46
Annual Revenue: $74 Million
No. of Employees: 317
Annual Revenue: $1.3 Million
No. of Employees: 58
Understanding the different government mandates for Hawaii
Governor’s State Action to Suspend Businesses
The following were directed through this Order:
- The order limited social gatherings to groups of 10 people or less to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Closing of restaurants or providing drive-thru, take-out, pick-up, or delivery, bars, clubs, theaters, entertainment centers and visitor attractions.
Governor’s Stay At Home Orders
- The state faced restrictions and capacity limitations, which also curtailed the hours during which businesses could operate.
- Non-essential businesses were closed, and capacity restrictions and guidelines were set on businesses that remained operational.
EO 21-05 Limit on Gatherings Order
- Restrictions on mass gatherings, venues and long-term care facilities were proclaimed through this state order.
Top Ten Mistakes of Business Owners on Employee Retention Credit
What is included in the whitepaper:
- How to Qualify
- The New and Improved Covid Relief BIll
- Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Value of the Employee Retention Credit
- How to get $1000 per Employee
Claim up to $26,000 per employee with the ERC tax credit!
Schedule a free consultation with our team of experts to learn more.
We’ll discuss your eligibility and help estimate your potential tax benefit.