Have You Faced
Almost every business in MINNESOTA was affected by COVID mandates that forced them to alter business operations. Due to these mandates, many of them qualified to claim significant cash refunds.
Your business might qualify for ERC credits if you’ve faced the following impacts:
- Full or partial government-mandated shutdowns;
- Supply chain issues;
- Decrease in working hours to sanitize facilities;
- Capacity limitations;
- Shift in hours of operation; and
- Decrease in revenue.
NEED HELP WITH EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT?
Fill out the form to receive more information
Making the Best of the Employee Retention Credit
The pandemic has profoundly disrupted the day-to-day commercial activity and distribution of goods and services across the entire country. These disruptions make many businesses eligible to benefit from the revamped Employee Retention Credit (ERC) in 2021. Moreover, the Consolidated Appropriations Act allows businesses to claim the ERC alongside PPP.
Real Client Examples
Annual Revenue: $17.4 Million
No of Employees: 46
Annual Revenue: $74 Million
No. of Employees: 317
Annual Revenue: $1.3 Million
No. of Employees: 58
Understanding Minnesota’s Government Mandates
MN EO 20-20: Stay at Home order
- Minnesota’s Stay at Home order required all non-essential workers to remain in their homes. Even essential workers and those allowed to leave for exempted purposes were restricted in their activities as per the guidelines of the Minnesota Department of Health and the Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Standards.
MN EO 20-48: Continuation of Stay at Home orders
- Executive Order 20-48 eased Stay at Home orders but established restrictions on businesses. This included social distancing and work-from-home requirements.
MN EO 20-103: Social gathering restrictions, outdoor activity restrictions, social distancing requirements, capacity limitations and reduction in hours.
- Executive order 20-103 removed the prohibition on social gatherings but still required capacity limitations on indoor and outdoor areas. Establishments that served food and drinks were ordered to ensure social distancing and limited hours of operation.
Top Ten Mistakes of Business Owners on Employee Retention Credit
What is included in the whitepaper:
- How to Qualify
- The New and Improved Covid Relief BIll
- Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Value of the Employee Retention Credit
- How to get $1000 per Employee
Claim up to $26,000 per employee with the ERC tax credit!
Schedule a free consultation with our team of experts to learn more.
We’ll discuss your eligibility and help estimate your potential tax benefit.