Have You Faced
Almost every business in OKLAHOMA was affected by COVID-19 mandates that forced them to alter business operations. Due to these mandates, many of them qualified to claim significant cash refunds.
Your business might qualify for the Employee Retention Credit if you faced the following impacts:
- Full or partial government-mandated shutdowns;
- Supply chain issues;
- Decrease in working hours to sanitize facilities;
- Capacity limitations;
- Shift in hours of operation; and
- Decrease in revenue.
NEED HELP WITH EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT?
Fill out the form to receive more information
Making the Best of the Employee Retention Credit
The pandemic has profoundly disrupted the daily commercial activity and distribution of goods and services nationwide. These disruptions make many businesses eligible to claim the revamped Employee Retention Credit (ERC) in 2021. Moreover, the Consolidated Appropriations Act allows businesses to claim the ERC alongside PPP. Hear from Eric Hylton on how this applies for your business.
Real Client Examples
Annual Revenue: $17.4 Million
No of Employees: 46
Annual Revenue: $74 Million
No. of Employees: 317
Annual Revenue: $1.3 Million
No. of Employees: 58
Understanding Oklahoma’s Government Mandates
EO 2020-07: Stay At Home Order
- All counties in the state faced restrictions and capacity limitations, which also curtailed the hours during which businesses could operate; and
- Non-essential businesses were closed, and capacity restrictions and guidelines were set on businesses that remained operational.
EO 2020-02: Elective Procedures Order
- In preparation for elective surgeries and procedures, all hospitals and surgical centers had to administer a COVID-19 test; and
- Hospitals and medical centers established partnerships with private labs to process COVID-19 tests on all patients prior to performing a procedure.
Top Ten Mistakes of Business Owners on Employee Retention Credit
What is included in the whitepaper:
- How to Qualify
- The New and Improved Covid Relief BIll
- Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Value of the Employee Retention Credit
- How to get $1000 per Employee
Claim up to $26,000 per employee with the ERC tax credit!
Schedule a free consultation with our team of experts to learn more.
We’ll discuss your eligibility and help estimate your potential tax benefit.