Have You Faced
Almost every business in PENNSYLVANIA was affected by COVID mandates that forced them to alter business operations. Due to these mandates, many of them qualified to claim significant cash refunds.
Your business might qualify for ERC credits if you’ve faced the following impacts:
- Full or partial government-mandated shutdowns;
- Supply chain issues;
- Decrease in working hours to sanitize facilities;
- Capacity limitations;
- Shift in hours of operation; and
- Decrease in revenue.
NEED HELP WITH EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT?
Fill out the form to receive more information
Making the Best of the Employee Retention Credit
The pandemic has profoundly disrupted the day-to-day commercial activity and distribution of goods and services across the entire country. These disruptions make many businesses eligible to benefit from the revamped Employee Retention Credit (ERC) in 2021. Moreover, the Consolidated Appropriations Act allows businesses to claim the ERC alongside PPP.
Real Client Examples
Annual Revenue: $17.4 Million
No of Employees: 46
Annual Revenue: $74 Million
No. of Employees: 317
Annual Revenue: $1.3 Million
No. of Employees: 58
Understanding Pennsylvania’s Government Mandates
Stay at Home order
- All non-life sustaining businesses were instructed to close. Even essential businesses were subjected to social distancing orders and mitigation measures, which limited their ability to function at full strength.
Worker safety order which includes sanitation requirements, staggered hours, capacity limitations
- Even after Pennsylvania loosened Stay at Home orders, businesses that were opened still faced heavy restrictions such as sanitation requirements, staggered hours, social distancing and capacity limits.
- When public venues were allowed to open to the public, there were heavy capacity restrictions. Indoor events could only operate at 15% of capacity and outdoor events could only operate at 20% of capacity.
Top Ten Mistakes of Business Owners on Employee Retention Credit
What is included in the whitepaper:
- How to Qualify
- The New and Improved Covid Relief BIll
- Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- Value of the Employee Retention Credit
- How to get $1000 per Employee
Claim up to $26,000 per employee with the ERC tax credit!
Schedule a free consultation with our team of experts to learn more.
We’ll discuss your eligibility and help estimate your potential tax benefit.