Free Webinar for Building Automation and Control Systems Companies
THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2016
12:00 – 12:45 PM CDT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, Presidents and CFOs
Due to new industry trends and changing regulations, building automation and control systems companies are now among the premiere candidates for government-sponsored incentives.
If your business works to integrate building automation control systems, there is an excellent chance that you qualify for valuable incentives or are in line to receive a substantially higher financial result this year, especially if you are engaging in the following types of activities:
- Development of schematic drawings for the integration of system components
- PLC programming
- Design of electrical wiring and layout for installation of control systems
- Design coordination and value engineering in plan-spec and design-assist projects
- Design input through RFIs, ASIs and change orders
- Sequencing of system operations and programming of control systems
- And many more!
Join us to learn why building automation and control systems companies should be taking a second look at lucrative incentive programs, and how this opportunity could increase your bottom line and grow your business.
Have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org