WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, presidents, partners and CFOs of material handling and logistic companies that perform work in the United States
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 from 12:00 – 12:30 PM CT
The material handling and logistics industry has become one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy. The industry’s growth could be further accelerated by a powerful tax incentive opportunity known as the Research and Development Tax Credit. Recent regulatory and legislative changes have expanded the number of businesses that can claim this credit as well as the value of the credit itself.
If your business works within the material handling industry, you may be eligible for the R&D Tax Credit and could see a significant reduction in your tax liability. To date, alliantgroup has helped this industry receive over $35 million in credits! Your company could qualify for this incentive for its day-to-day activities or working on systems such as:
- Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems (AVGS)
- Automated Storage/Retrieval Systems (AS/RS)
- System and Process Integration
- Conveyor, Robotic, Information or Transportation Systems
- Packaging Systems and Equipment
- Order Fulfillment and Logistics
- Cranes, Hoists or Monorails
- Loading Dock Equipment
- Process Improvement / Process Engineering
- Motion Control and Motor Systems
- Barcode Systems / RFID / Tracking
- System Modernization
alliantgroup’s Tracy Lustyan will discuss how companies can qualify for this valuable credit as well as the steps needed to claim it.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.