This scholarship is open to recent high school graduates with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Student has not been previously enrolled in a university or college
- Student must be enrolled in a two to five-year institution for this fall 2018
- Student must plan to pursue a degree in the STEM field
- Student must be the child of an alliantgroup client, CPA partner, or industry alliance partner
- OR be nominated by the CEO of of an alliantgroup client company, CPA partner, or industry partner
How To Apply:
To apply, candidates must submit the following:
- The YouTube link to a short (30-120 second) video or 500 word essay telling us about how your passion for STEM has fueled your educational goals. Tell us how this scholarship will help you reach your goals! We want to know why you’ve chosen to pursue a degree in STEM. What impact do you feel you can make in today’s economy? What pushes you to work hard academically? What has inspired your career path?
- An unofficial copy of your high school transcript
Applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not consider any applications that are not submitted to that email address.
Please make the subject line of your application: alliantgroup Partners Scholarship Application. Applications are due March 31, 2018. The winner/winners will be announced no later than April 30, 2018.
This Scholarship is to be used exclusively for STEM university tuition and related academic expenses. A check for $10,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
Candidates must provide any personal information, as needed, to alliantgroup,LP and authorize the firm to publish their names and application videos on one or more of the firm’s websites, marketing materials and social media outlets.
Upon accepting the scholarship, the recipients will also agree to attend an award ceremony and allow alliantgroup,LP to use their complete name, a picture, the name of their university and high school for the announcement of scholarship winners.
Applications and supporting documentation will not be returned to applicants and become the property of alliantgroup. alliantgroup has the right to refuse and/or retract any scholarship application or scholarship award at any time. Refusal/retraction can be based on, but not limited to, unfactual or incorrect information provided in the application or failure to meet any of above requirements.
Please do not use the website Live Chat, Contact Us Form or call alliantgroup for scholarship-related questions. Thank you for your cooperation.