Government Relations & Tax Advisory Services
|Pictured above from left to right|
alliantgroup Managing Director of Tax Controversy
Former Senior Counsel to the Senate Finance Committee; alliantgroup National Managing Director
Former IRS Acting Commissioner; alliantgroup National Director of Tax
Former IRS Commissioner; alliantgroup Vice Chairman
Former IRS Commissioner of SB/SE Division; alliantgroup Director of IRS Practice & Procedure
There are real challenges in managing effective tax positions and interactions with the IRS and state tax authorities. The rules are rarely transparent and it is difficult to maintain the right resources or knowledge for complicated issues in today’s tax world.
That is where we come in. Comprised of former high-ranking IRS executives, key congressional personnel, experienced litigators and other tax and legislative specialists, alliantNational is positioned to advise companies and CPAs on a comprehensive range of tax issues.
As an experienced consultant, we realize that not every case or tax position is the same. As such, alliantNational specializes in offering a multitude of resources to support our clients. Our legal experts work closely alongside accountants, engineers, software developers, biologists, chemists and various other graduate-degree professionals to secure the most knowledgeable and proficient team available.
• alliantNational’s comprehensive services include:
• Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution – Including Audit Defense and Pre-examination Analysis
• Exempt Organization Tax Services
• Legislative & Regulatory Affairs (Tax Policy)
• International Matters: (FATCA, FBAR, OVDP & Transfer Pricing)
• Medical Device Excise Tax
• State & Local Tax (Nexus)
• Planning – Federal, State & International Tax Matters
• Research – National Tax Help Desk
• Transactional Assistance: (M&A, Corporate Structures)
• Captive Insurance Companies