Exempt Organization Tax Services
Tax exempt organizations are faced with the challenges of persistently tracking regulation development and maintaining constant compliance. Our Exempt Organization Tax Services provide a watchful eye on the regulatory matters pertaining to your organization so that you can operate your business with peace of mind.
alliantNational’s Exempt Organization Tax Services provide:
- Reasonable compensation analysis
- Internal investigations and review of governance best practices
- Review of insider transactions
- Analysis of activities that may give rise to unrelated business income
We offer the following additional services to our tax exempt clients:
- Representation in audit at federal and/or state level
- Representation before Congress, Treasury or IRS on any matter
- Representation in audit at state level with respect to property tax matters
- Representation before IRS or state in determination letter or private letter ruling matters
- Assistance in transactional structuring and planning, including joint ventures and other affiliations
- Assistance in determining appropriate reporting positions and overall tax compliance
alliantNational helps U.S. businesses and organizations face the challenges in managing effective tax positions and interactions with the IRS and state tax authorities. Comprised of former high-ranking IRS officials, key congressional personnel, tax and legislative specialists, and experienced tax litigators, alliantNational is positioned to advise on a comprehensive range of tax issues.