A division of alliantgroup, alliantNational provides subject matter expertise on complex and emerging federal, state and international tax issues, as well as legislative and regulatory affairs to help businesses receive timely and precise guidance on all their tax matters.There are real challenges in managing effective tax positions and interactions with the IRS and state tax authorities. The rules are rarely transparent and it is difficult to maintain the right resources or knowledge for complicated issues in today’s tax world.That is where we come in. Comprised of former high-ranking IRS executives, key congressional personnel, experienced litigators and other tax and legislative specialists, alliantNational is positioned to advise companies and CPAs on a comprehensive range of tax issues.As an experienced consultant, we realize that not every case or tax position is the same. As such, alliantNational specializes in offering a multitude of resources to support our clients. Our legal experts work closely alongside accountants, engineers, software developers, biologists, chemists and various other graduate-degree professionals to secure the most knowledgeable and proficient team available.
alliantNational’s comprehensive services include:
- Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution – Including Audit Defense and Pre-examination Analysis
- Exempt Organization Tax Services
- Legislative & Regulatory Affairs (Tax Policy)
- International Matters: (FATCA, FBAR, OVDP & Transfer Pricing)
- Medical Device Excise Tax
- State & Local Tax (Nexus)
- Planning – Federal, State & International Tax Matters
- Research – National Tax Help Desk
- Transactional Assistance: (M&A, Corporate Structures)
- Captive Insurance Companies
For more information, please click here to contact alliantgroup.