Many eligible businesses fail to harness the power of the Section 41 Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit, a tax credit that rewards innovation likely already taking place at your company. With recent legislative updates and competitive threats to your business, the time to review your companies’ eligibility is now. This immediate source of cash can significantly reduce federal and state tax liabilities, allowing you to keep more of what you earn and grow your business now.
The R&D Tax Credit
Download the Whitepaper to Learn:
- How competitors in your industry are benefitting
- Why many eligible business owners and their CPAs fail to take advantage of the R&D credit
- How laws and regulations have changed to allow more companies to benefit than ever before
- The 50+ industries that qualify
- The types of qualifying business activities
- How much businesses like yours are claiming annually
Alliantgroup, the trusted leader in R&D Tax Credits, has assembled best-in-class research to help you understand how this powerful government incentive can drive your business forward. You may have read about Section 41 in Forbes, Fortune, Newsweek, and Business Insider, but for an in-depth look download our whitepaper today.
- Agriculture operations improving fertilizer or feed
- IT services companies writing their own code and implementing custom systems
- Food processors utilizing robotics to increase production
- Manufacturers creating custom equipment and new products
- Computer engineers developing algorithms
- And many more!
Put simply, unless your company is making the exact same product in the exact same way as it was years ago, it’s time to look at the R&D credit.
Alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, TX and has helped 18,000 businesses claim over $10 billion in tax credits so they can grow their business and employ more Americans.
- With over 1,000 technical experts across 50 industries, including attorneys, PhD’s, accountants, architects, engineers, software developers, and scientists we can truly partner with your team
- We are guided by experts involved in creating and enforcing the U.S. tax code such as former IRS commissioners and lawmakers on our Strategic Advisory Board
- Our experts ensure your tax credits are 100% IRS compliant, but in the event of an audit Alliantgroup will defend your R&D study at no cost
“We drive projects to completion with quality, budget, and progress as our primary goals. While working with alliantgroup for our R&D tax credit study, I was pleased to note that they shared many of these same values. alliantgroup did a great job securing valuable tax savings for New York Concrete Corp.”
“Their knowledge of and experience with this area of the tax code absolutely secured our maximum tax credit benefit and I could not be happier with the service!”