Have you been performing these day-to-day activities?
- Hybridization or development of new strains of crops, plants, or produce;
- Experimentation with new or different fertilizers;
- Implementation of new ways to protect crops from disease;
- Development of new irrigation systems; and
- Improvements in harvesting equipment, techniques, or cycle times.
Activities mentioned above (and many more) can help you qualify for lucrative incentives and substantial tax savings in the form of R&D tax credits.
Keep reading to learn about the biggest tax break available to the agriculture industry and how you can claim it before the impending tax filing deadline.