Why Choose alliantgroup for 179D
Our diverse staff of engineers, architects, construction experts and tax professionals (including CPAs and attorneys) is fully knowledgeable and experienced in the requirements of the 179D deduction. Led by a team of Washington insiders and former IRS executives—including former IRS commissioners Mark W. Everson and Steven Miller—our 179D services are executed in-line with IRS standards, providing trusted counsel and proven results.
Our services include the following:
- A risk-free, no-cost preliminary assessment
- A state of the art, proprietary software interface that works with the U.S. Department of Energy’s energy modeling software that is used by the IRS to calculate 179D tax deductions
- A staff of licensed engineers, licensed in every state, to ensure that studies are never subcontracted out to unknown certifiers to complete this critical aspect of the 179D study process
- A Government Relations Department that will handle every aspect of the allocation letter process
- A Strategic Advisory Board that can offer further assistance in securing allocation letters
Additionally, alliantgroup has affiliations with the following AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) based associations:
- AIA’s exclusive partner for 179D and other tax services
- Frequent speaker/contributor for NECA, CFMA, CICPAC and ACEC
For more information on the Energy-Efficient Commercial Building Deduction (179D), please complete the form below to contact alliantgroup.
For immediate assistance, contact [email protected]