Our diverse staff of engineers, architects, construction experts and tax professionals (including CPAs and attorneys) is fully knowledgeable and experienced in the requirements of the 179D deduction. Led by a team of Washington insiders and former IRS executives—including former IRS commissioners Mark W. Everson and Steven Miller—our 179D services are executed in-line with IRS standards, providing trusted counsel and proven results.
Why alliantgroup for 179D
Our services include the following:
- A risk-free, no-cost preliminary assessment
- A state of the art, proprietary software interface that works with the U.S. Department of Energy’s energy modeling software that is used by the IRS to calculate 179D tax deductions
- A staff of licensed engineers, licensed in every state, to ensure that studies are never subcontracted out to unknown certifiers to complete this critical aspect of the 179D study process
- A Government Relations Department that will handle every aspect of the allocation letter process
- A Strategic Advisory Board that can offer further assistance in securing allocation letters
Additionally, alliantgroup has affiliations with the following AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) based associations:
- AIA’s exclusive partner for 179D and other tax services
- Frequent speaker/contributor for NECA, CFMA, CICPAC and ACEC
For more information on the Energy-Efficient Commercial Building Deduction (179D), please complete the form below to contact alliantgroup.
For immediate assistance, contact Linda McCluskey