What is the 179D Tax Deduction and how does it work?
179D is a federal incentive intended to stimulate the U.S. economy by rewarding architecture, engineering, and design-build contractor businesses with up to $5.00 per square foot for their work on government-owned buildings. The deduction is allowed for both new construction and past projects going back to 2019.
The alliantgroup advantage
- Risk-free, no-cost preliminary assessment.
- Licensed engineers in all 50 states who are experienced in every aspect of the 179D deduction.
- Proprietary software interface that aligns with IRS energy modeling software.
- Highly skilled team of energy modelers who specialize in the three qualifying building systems.
- Well established relationships with 8000+ government entities.
Who Can Claim 179D?
Architects, engineers, and design-build contractors that work on new or renovated government-owned buildings and structures, for example:
A Guide on How You Can Claim the 179D Deduction
Hear From Our Clients
Our specialty consulting team did an excellent job leading our study and made it as painless and simple for us as possible. It was not too time insensitive, and the benefits were well worth our while.
We are very appreciative of the worthwhile tax savings alliantgroup helped secure for our company. They’re currently being reinvested into the business as a beneficial cash injection towards our growth goals.
Connect with us!
Schedule a free consultation with our team of experts to learn more.
We’ll discuss your eligibility and help estimate your potential tax benefit.