As an advocate for innovators everywhere, alliantgroup is proud to help light that spark for the next generation of professionals by developing the Blue Heart Fund STEM Scholarship Program. With the growing need for technical talent within the country and diminishing talent pool, alliantgroup has created a program that incentivizes young people that are entering higher education or the workforce to pursue careers in STEM and become the innovators of tomorrow.
2021 Fall alliantgroup Greater Houston Area
All innovation starts the same way, with just a spark of ingenuity!
• This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the Greater Houston Area with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Eligible students must be enrolled in a two to five year institution by Fall 2022
• Eligible students must plan to pursue a degree in a STEM field
• Previous alliantgroup STEM scholarship winners are not eligible
• Previous applicants must re-apply
• Read below for additional eligibility information
Address the following in an essay:
• How has your passion for STEM fueled your educational goals?
• How will this scholarship help you reach your goals?
• What pushes you to work hard academically?
• What has inspired your career path?
Address the following in a video:
• Share fun facts about yourself!
• Why should we chose you?
Application Submission Package:
• Written Essay (Required)
• Video Essay (Required)
• Transcript (Required)
• Letter of Recommendation (at least one required)
• Resume (Required)
• SAT/ACT Test Score (Optional)
Please send any questions to [email protected]
Please note, we will not consider any emailed applications. You must
apply by submitting the form.
Candidates must provide any personal information, as needed, to alliantgroup, LP and authorize the firm to publish their names and application videos on one or more of the firm’s websites, marketing materials and social media outlets. Upon accepting the scholarship, the recipients will also agree to attend an award ceremony and allow alliantgroup, LP to use their complete name, a picture, the name of their university and high school for the announcement of scholarship winners. Applications and supporting documentation will not be returned to applicants and become the property of alliantgroup. alliantgroup has the right to refuse and/or retract any scholarship application or scholarship award at any time. Refusal/retraction can be based on, but not limited to, inaccurate or incorrect information provided in the application or failure to meet any of the above requirements.
Please do not use the website Live Chat, Contact Us Form or call alliantgroup for scholarship-related questions. If you have questions, please send an email to [email protected]. Thank you for your cooperation.
Congratulations to our Spring 2021 alliantgroup Greater Houston Area STEM Scholarship Recipients!
- DIEGO ACOSTA
- HANNAH WANI