The deadline to apply is Tuesday April 23rd, 2024
Greater Houston Area STEaM Scholarship
STEaM = science, technology, engineering, accounting & math
We are awarding $5,000 scholarships for high school seniors who plan to major in a STEaM field in college.
Now introducing accounting to the alliantgroup
Blue Heart Fund Scholarship Program!
Since 2017, the alliantgroup Blue Heart Fund has awarded over $1 million in scholarships to students across the country pursuing a career in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
Apply below for a chance to win
a $5,000 scholarship towards your
higher education in STEM or accounting!
Hear from Eric Hylton about why you should apply today!
• This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the Greater Houston Area with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Eligible students must be enrolled in a two to five year institution by Fall 2024
• Eligible students must plan to pursue a degree in a STEM or accounting field
• Previous alliantgroup scholarship winners are not eligible
• Previous applicants must re-apply
• Read below for additional eligibility information
How to apply
You are required to write an essay and create a video for submission.
Address the following in an essay:
• How has your passion for STEM or accounting fueled your educational goals?
• How will this scholarship help you reach your goals?
• What pushes you to work hard academically?
• What has inspired your career path?
Address the following in a video:
• Share fun facts about yourself!
• Why should we chose you?
Application Submission Package:
• Written Essay (Required)
• YouTube Video Essay (Required)
• Transcript (Required)
• Letter of Recommendation (at least one required)
• Resume (Required)
• SAT/ACT Test Score (Optional)
Please send any questions to [email protected].
Please note, we will not consider any emailed applications. You must
apply by submitting the form.
This scholarship is to be used exclusively for university tuition and related academic expenses. A check for $5,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
Candidates must provide any personal information, as needed, to alliantgroup, LP and authorize the firm to publish their names and application videos on one or more of the firm’s websites, marketing materials and social media outlets. Upon accepting the scholarship, the recipients will also agree to attend an award ceremony and allow alliantgroup, LP to use their complete name, a picture, the name of their university and high school for the announcement of scholarship winners. Applications and supporting documentation will not be returned to applicants and become the property of alliantgroup. alliantgroup has the right to refuse and/or retract any scholarship application or scholarship award at any time. Refusal/retraction can be based on, but not limited to, inaccurate or incorrect information provided in the application or failure to meet any of the above requirements.
Please do not use the website Live Chat, Contact Us Form or call alliantgroup for scholarship-related questions. If you have questions, please send an email to [email protected].. Thank you for your cooperation.