DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER
R&D Tax Credit: Driving Innovation and Job Creation
Get your free whitepaper
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Which industries and companies are benefiting the most from the R&D credit
- Why changes relating to laws, regulations, guidance, and court decisions have greatly expanded the number of companies that are eligible for the credit
- Why do business owners and CPAs tend to overlook the R&D credit in regard to their tax planning
- How competitors in your industry are benefitting
- Why do many eligible business owners and their CPAs fail to take advantage of the R&D credit
- How laws and regulations have changed to allow more companies to benefit than ever before
- The types of qualifying business activities
- How many businesses like yours are claiming annually
R&D CREDIT OVERVIEW
From elections to tax reform to shifts in the global economy, more and more companies have evolved and adapted their respective industry strategy to remain competitive.
Section 41 of the U.S. Tax Code is a time-tested tool designed to accelerate growth in American businesses. Since its creation in the 1980s, this incentive has become the largest tax credit available.
In 2021 alone, we delivered over $2.3 Billion in credits and incentives to over 14,000 Businesses. We don’t want to stop there. alliantgroup has assembled teams of talented industry experts to research and provide information that you need to understand how Section 41 can genuinely benefit your business fully.