Packaging and material handling companies are looking to maximize profits and market share in a competitive environment. Challenges for these companies include meeting the changing demands of customers, executing strategies to grow profitably and staying competitive in an increasingly automation word.
Download the Whitepaper
Revamped Tax Breaks for Packaging & Processing
The Ultimate Guide to the R&D Tax Credit
Alliantgroup, the trusted leader in R&D Tax Credits, has assembled best-in-class research to help you understand how this powerful government incentive can drive your business forward. You may have read about Section 41 in Forbes, Fortune, Newsweek, and Business Insider, but for an in-depth look download our whitepaper specifically tailored for your industry.
Download the Whitepaper to Learn:
- How competitors in your industry are benefitting
- Why many eligible business owners and their CPAs fail to take advantage of the R&D credit
- How laws and regulations have changed to allow more companies to benefit than ever before
- The types of qualifying business activities
- How much businesses like yours are claiming annually
Why choose alliantgroup?
- With over 1,000 technical experts across 50 industries, including attorneys, PhD’s, accountants, architects, engineers, software developers, and scientists we can truly partner with your team
- We are guided by experts involved in creating and enforcing the U.S. tax code such as former IRS commissioners and lawmakers on our Strategic Advisory Board
- Our experts ensure your tax credits are 100% IRS compliant, but in the event of an audit alliantgroup will defend your R&D study at no cost
alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, TX and has helped 20,000 businesses claim over $13 billion in tax credits so they can grow their business and employ more Americans.
across 50 industries
small and medium sized
Your Tax Credits
are IRS compliant
Free audit defense
Our Clients Claimed
in government incentives