Many eligible businesses fail to harness the power of the Section 41 Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit, which rewards innovation likely already taking place at your company. With recent legislative updates and competitive threats to your business, the time to review your company’s eligibility is now. This immediate source of cash can significantly reduce federal and state tax liabilities, allowing you to keep more of what you earn and grow your business now.
Estimate Your Section 41 Tax Credit
The Largest Tax Credit Available to Business
- Agriculture operations improving fertilizer or feed
- IT services companies writing their own code and implementing custom systems
- Food processors utilizing robotics to increase production
- Manufacturers creating custom equipment and new products
- Computer engineers developing algorithms
- And many more!
Put simply, unless your company is making the exact same product in the exact same way as it was years ago, it’s time to look at the R&D credit.
Alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, TX and has helped 18,000 businesses claim over $10 billion in tax credits so they can grow their business and employ more Americans.
- With over 1,000 technical experts across 50 industries—including attorneys, PhD’s, accountants, architects, engineers, software developers, and scientists—we can truly partner with your team.
- We are guided by experts on our Strategic Advisory Board involved in creating and enforcing the U.S. tax code, such as former IRS commissioners and Congressmen.
- Our experts ensure your tax credits are 100% IRS compliant, but in the event of an audit, alliantgroup will defend your R&D study at no cost.
“We drive projects to completion with quality, budget, and progress as our primary goals. While working with alliantgroup for our R&D tax credit study, I was pleased to note that they shared many of these same values. alliantgroup did a great job securing valuable tax savings for New York Concrete Corp.”
“Their knowledge of and experience with this area of the tax code absolutely secured our maximum tax credit benefit and I could not be happier with the service!”