Valuable Savings for Distributors and OEM Channel Partners
THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016
12:00 – 12:45 PM CDT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, presidents and CFOs of value-added distributors, systems integrators, OEM channel partners and other automated solutions service providers.
Due to the nature of their work, distributors and OEM channel partners are among the best candidates for a major federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
Your everyday activities could be the key to improving your company’s bottom line.
Do you offer your customers one or more of the following services?
- Value-added services & turnkey solutions
- In-house engineers or technical sales/support staff
- The design, customization, fabrication or prototyping of parts & equipment
- Outside process integration
- Control panel engineering
- In-house tracking, ordering and supply chain management systems
- Specialty conveyors, material handling and packaging systems
If you answered yes to any of the above, then sign up for a free webinar today to learn more
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com