WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, Presidents and Decision Makers of Distribution and Manufacturing Companies
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 from 11:00 – 11:30 AM CT
Positive Vision clients and the broader distributors, manufacturers, value-added resellers and OEM channel partners are among the best candidates for a federal program that is putting money back into the pockets of U.S. businesses.
If your company offers any of the following services, there is an excellent chance that you qualify:
- Value-added services and turnkey solutions
- In-house engineers or technical sales/support staff
- The design, customization, fabrication or prototyping of parts and equipment
- Outside process integration
- Control panel engineering
- In-house tracking, ordering and supply chain management systems
- Specialty conveyors, material handling and packaging systems
- Other common technical design and development services
If you answered yes to any of the above, then sign up for our free webinar to learn more about this cash-saving opportunity.
We have conducted more than 20,000 studies and have found more than $6 Billion for U.S. businesses.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tracy Lustyan is a Managing Director based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. With Tracy’s guidance, more than 500 companies operating in diverse industries—including software, technology and systems integration—have claimed over $200 million in government-sponsored benefits. Tracy is passionate about government-sponsored tax incentives and the role they play in keeping jobs in the U.S.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]
Complete the form below to register.