WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, presidents or partners of food processor companies, as well as equipment manufacturers and suppliers, product innovators, and automation specialists within the food processing industry.
Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 12:00 – 12:30 pm CT
How efficient is your operation? Do you have the resources to improve?
As a member of the Food Processing Suppliers Association, alliantgroup is proud to announce a special webinar to educate food processing and food equipment manufacturers on specific government incentives that could be utilized to help improve efficiency and increase your bottom line.
During this webinar, alliantgroup Director Greg Knarr will focus on what food processors and their suppliers are doing to stay ahead of the competition and how their everyday activities and investments could directly translate into cash back incentives.
With alliantgroup’s help, over $131MM in incentives and credits have been claimed by U.S. based food processors and equipment manufacturers to date.
If your company or client is performing any of the following, chances are high that you are entitled to government incentives:
- Developing / implementing new machinery, equipment and automation systems for the production and testing of food products
- Developing quality assurance processes to meet food safety regulations
- Creating new and improved processing techniques to ensure product quality
- Developing new production process specifications and techniques for the production of new food products
- Improving existing production processes to improve efficiency or reduce manpower and time
- Developing new packaging designs to provide enhanced functionality or increased product shelf life
- Producing prototype product samples for testing and validation of new recipe formulations
Be sure to attend this webinar to see if your company is in line for additional savings!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Greg Knarr joined alliantgroup in 2010 as a Director based out of Indianapolis and represents much of the company’s Midwest territory and has helped companies in that region claim over $129M in credits. With over 13 years of experience in government incentives, Greg specializes in contract manufacturing, automation and food processing and plays a vital role in alliantgroup’s mission to strengthen U.S. businesses.
Have questions or comments? Email [email protected]
Complete the form below to register.