WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, presidents or partners of companies across all industries that participate in contracted work for the U.S. government.
Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 12:00 – 12:30 pm CT
It’s true – Software, Technology and IT companies are overlooking valuable government incentives every year!
Many companies are either unaware of the incentives, or are under the impression that if they complete work for the government, then they are automatically disqualified for valuable government incentives. This however could not be further from the truth.
Trusted industry partner, alliantgroup, is hosting a special webinar to educate software, tech and IT companies on specific government incentives that could be utilized to help foster growth and increase their bottom line.
Presenting the webinar will be Tom Ridge, Former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Former Governor of Pennsylvania, who for years helped foster the growth of industries such as cybersecurity, technology and software within the public and private sectors.
Joining Tom will be alliantgroup’s Senior Manager Director & Executive Vice President Sonny Grover, CPA who will highlight the specific work contractors are performing in their respective industries to stay ahead of the competition and how their everyday activities and investments could directly translate into cash back incentives.
If your company performed any of the following activities as part of a government contract, chances are high that you are entitled to these valuable incentives:
- Development of algorithms to enhance accuracy of visual and video identification systems
- Designing software according to new and enhanced security protocols
- Development of new and improved scientific testing processes
- Firmware development and enhancement
- Incorporating newer technologies and capabilities into existing systems
- Design and development of software and/or hardware platforms
- Database architecture design, implementation or improvement
- New or improved infrastructure design
- Hardware prototyping
- Testing and validation of new materials and prototypes for use in new combat systems
Be sure to attend this webinar to learn how to maximize the value of your company’s efforts!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.