WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and financial decision makers.
Wednesday, January 23rd 2019 from 12:00-12:30pm CT
Join alliantgroup Managing Director Tracy Lustyan for a complimentary webinar to review how building solutions providers and integrators can grow their operation in 2019 by maximizing the value of available government incentives. If you are conducting any or all of the following activities, you could qualify:
- Developing schematic drawings for the integration of system components
- Designing electrical wiring and layouts for the installation of control systems
- Design coordination and value engineering in plan specifications and design-assist projects
- Determining appropriate control system logic to meet project goals
- Creating testing sequence to evaluate the functionality of the controllers
- Integrating multiple systems into one logic circuit
During the webinar, alliantgroup Industry Expert Freddie Custodio will be providing further insight and real-world examples of how your peers in the automation industry have been able to utilize this benefit.
If you own, operate, or manage a building automation/system controls or system integration company – you won’t want to miss this webinar!
About the Presenters:
Tracy Lustyan is the Managing Director for the Great Lakes Region and is based in alliantgroup’s Chicago office. Her focus is on clients in the Midwest, primarily in Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota and Iowa. Tracy has a vast knowledge of government-sponsored incentive programs that are designed for the benefit of U.S. businesses, including her work with the R&D Tax Credit, IC-DISC, DPD and hiring incentives.
Have questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Complete the form below to register.